A bit about Kitty
Hi, I’m Kat. Feel free to call me Kitty though, lots of my friends do. Obsessions of mine include:
- crafting (mostly knitting at the moment but I also crochet, cross stitch, sew… you get the picture)
- photography (I have an advanced diploma and have worked as a medical photographer)
- science (zoology major, honours in palaeontology, graduate diploma in forensic science)
- Sherlock Holmes (all versions, not just the latest BBC offering)
- Harry Potter (more the earlier books and the lego)
- baking (not cooking though)
- my beloved cats (one of whom I’m still annoyed at for chewing dents into one of my favourite sets of double pointed needles)
- umbrellas (I blame Mycroft)
I hope you like my blog and the things I post on it.
Characters from the BBC Sherlock series belong to Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat, Stephen Thompson and the BBC.
Characters from the movies “The Hobbit” belong to Warner Bros, Howard Shore and J.R.R. Tolkien.
I am not affiliated with or endorsed by these wonderful people and I am not making money off my little knitted action figures of these characters. I just wanted to share my creativity and hopefully inspire some other people to take up knitting.