Going on Holiday!
I’m just taking a little break from packing my suitcase to say hi to Tumblr. I’m heading over to Sydney and Melbourne this week for a short holiday. Highlights of the trip are gonna include:
- Seeing my Melbourne based brother. Haven’t seen him since… I wanna say early last year? I have no idea. Anywho, looking forward to catching up with him.
- The Harry Potter exhibition at the Sydney Powerhouse Museum. Yes, I am a fan of Harry Potter; less obsessively now but it’ll still be good to see the exhibition. Hmmm… that reminds me, I really should post pictures of my knitted mandrake root.
- Going to the How to Tame Your Dragon Stage Show in Melbourne. That is going to be simply AWESOME. I even gave my phone a Viking make over with a vinyl skin in honour of the event.
- Taking little knitted Sherlock and John to the Sherlock Holmes bar in Melbourne (I solemnly promise to take photos).
- The butterfly house at Melbourne zoo.
I’m going to miss my cats while I’m away, and I’m only going to have patchy access to the internet so I may not be able to post anything this week. And I won’t have access to my wool stores or knitting needles which is not going to be fun at all :(
Sigh. I don’t want to think about it.
I really should get back to packing now - I need to find a travel toothbrush and pack my phone charger.